Thursday, July 10, 2008

One Small Step for Women...

A very small, itsy-bitsy, teeny... step.

Apparently some really awesome (?) peeps got together and decided to create a comparable "gadget" website to gizmodo or engadget for the ladies. Quaintly named Popgadget the site features all the latest and greatest in popular tech/somewhat useless information.

I think I feel degraded...ish. But alas, tis true that all those popular tech blogs probably appeal to more gents than ladies (blah, blah blah, but I read them, blah blah blah). So, I am grateful for a group of people who got together to try and inform les femmes about all the wicked cool gadget-y stuff out there.

Plus, they try and feature cute/pretty things. It's like a weird amalgam of cuteoverload and gizmodo. Which, I guess, I do kind of like.  Ah! I've been niched into a demographic. Someone buy me an it bag and make me feel better. OR, I could just start looking for an outfit to wear to a friend's 2011 wedding in space.

No comments: