Friday, February 15, 2008

I do work...really.


Wicked awesome dress by T-Bags that has made my wish list. Since I don't think I can afford it at the moment, or that it will look as fabulous as it could on me, I am passing on the wealth of knowledge to others. If you can afford it... well, don't tell me because I'll go waterworks on you, instantly. Apparently I have no reservations about back cleavage, even though I'm not a big fan of over-exposing front cleavage. Does that make me a back-skank?

------
(10Q racked.com)

Extra: Jovovich-Hawk for Target is debuting on 03.02.08 (old news, I know). But, it had to be reiterated because I am eagerly awaiting the release. At least J-H is coming out with a super accessible reduced line, as compared to MK and Ashley Olsen's devilishly cute Elizabeth and James which will forever (for-now) also be out of reach. ( :( ) And Elizabeth and James is supposed to be their "accessible fashion line"! See is holding a picket sign and stomping in circles. Freaking Neiman Marcus. My art history professor was right, Neiman Marcus = Needless Markups.

Yeah, need to get back to more serious information. Soon, soon! Less silly thoughtlessness and focus on materialism! Eep.

No comments: